Are you a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who’s looking to join a growing security technology company? If you've successfully sold security solutions to C-level executives, this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
As a Strategic Sales Executive with Centripetal, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive revenue growth within an assigned geographic region and/or vertical market segment.
In this role you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and establishing high-value sales engagements. You will be focused on developing, selling and closing new business revenue opportunities. This is a quota-driven sales ‘hunter’ position.
- Focus on generating new business (hunting) and creating sales pipeline activity
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Lead and development security sales opportunities
- Strong closer, ability to ask for the sale
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, and annual sales quota
- Work with technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefings
- Work with team to develop proposals to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Use CRM and pipeline tools for all relationship activity tracking
- Be able to present a compelling business case at all levels in the customer hierarchy
- Builds strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives, including CXO level
- Develop a sales plan that is based on the pipeline opportunities
- Understand and navigate customer procurement preferences
- Prepare and give regular business reviews to the management team highlighting attainment progress and challenges to closing business
Qualifications and Experience:
- Thorough understanding of networking and cyber security technologies
- A proven track record in consultative selling and incremental revenue growth
- 5+ years of cyber security and technology sales experience
- Self-motivated and 'Whatever it takes' attitude to assist in closing a deal and deliver above quota results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop/execute corresponding objectives
- Proven track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Strong executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Influential and credible with C-level executives (CIO, CSO, CISO, CTO)
- Effective negotiating skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
About Centripetal Networks
CNI has engineered and manufactured a new disruptive technology for cyber security that actions millions of threat indicators and scales well beyond any current solution. We are looking for candidates with startup, product & cyber security experience that want to work for a fast-growing company.