Presales Network Engineer
We are seeking a Presales Security expert in our Portsmouth, NH office!
The Presales Security expert's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, customer evaluation's and post-sales. Be the catalyst who creates possibilities, solves problems, and establishes a close working relationship with our customers.
In this role, you will discover and analyze our customers' business and technical needs and collaborate with the sales and technical delivery teams to help customers maximize their value in our solutions.
All candidates are expected to possess the following skill set:
- Self-starting individual who can convert high-level directives into high-value actions
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational/teamwork skills
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly
- Innovative, Fast-paced, Startup mentality is REQUIRED
- Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint
- Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to implementation
- Conversant with security and networking applications and solutions
- Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training and orientation
- Presenting at events, webinars, customer and partner meetings
- Designing, testing, documenting, and deploying new network technologies
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; good judgment, problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of Cisco and Juniper routers and switches, including familiarity with Cisco IOS as well as a working knowledge of filtering and policy-based routing.
- Knowledge of switched architecture to include creating VLANs, managing VTP domains, spanning tree, DHCP spoofing, ARP spoofing and port security
- Practical knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Firewalls, NGFW, NAT, IPS, AntiMalware, Botnet, Application Control, DDoS, Web Filtering
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and other technology protocols
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong Linux (CentOS/Redhat) knowledge
- Working knowledge of network test equipment including Spirent traffic generators.
Education and/or Experience:
- Five (5) years of experience in sales engineering, consulting, IT architecture, or solutions architect or security expert supporting enterprise accounts
- CISSP preferred
- CCIE preferred
- Other network certifications a plus
About Centripetal Networks
CNI has engineered and manufactured a new disruptive technology for cyber security that actions millions of threat indicators and scales well beyond any current solution. We are looking for candidates with startup, product & cyber security experience that want to work for a fast growing company.