Information Security Analyst
- Portsmouth, NH
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Join Centripetal as a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst and become part of a rapidly growing and successful organization focused on today's emerging cyber security threats. The successful candidate should be an independent, solution-oriented individual who is skilled in using data to solve analytical problems and is adept in satisfying intelligence requirements under tight deadlines.
If you have a strong analytical background, practical experience in cyber intelligence reporting, and are looking to be at the forefront of threat intelligence, then we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive salary, with excellent benefits.
- Support all analysis activities including: attacker campaign analysis; frequency and trending analysis; predictive attacker/victim relationship models; dashboards for internal executives and clients
- Develop raw and technically reviewed information into objective facts and supportable conclusions
- Evaluate information collections for viable threat intelligence
- Convey both verbally and in writing importance and relevance of findings
- Secure additional sources of threat intelligence as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on analytical/quantitative work, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of information technology and/or intelligence analysis experience
- Ability to deliver fact-based communications, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to successfully interface and establish rapport with internal operations personnel
- Knowledgeable in the following areas: information security, information assurance, incident response, proactive services and remediation
- Solid understanding of current information security challenges and solutions
- Familiarity with information security, risk management, information assurance and classified
- Extensive MS Office experience (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to perform analysis based on gathered internal sources and open-source collections
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Technical background in incident response, computer forensics or network defense techniques
- Familiarity with evaluating large data stores for patterns or relationships between groups or individuals
About Centripetal Networks
CNI has engineered and manufactured a new disruptive technology for cyber security that actions millions of threat indicators and scales well beyond any current solution. We are looking for candidates with startup, product & cyber security experience that want to work for a fast-growing company. Excellent benefits and work life environment in vibrant downtown Portsmouth NH.