Regional Sales Manager
Do you want to be at the forefront of intelligence-driven cybersecurity? We at Centripetal are innovators of disruptive cybersecurity solutions. Our CleanINTERNET managed service operationalizes billions of threat indicators in real-time to prevent over 90% of known threats against enterprise networks. Our customers love us for reducing their cybersecurity risks and enabling their security operations to be more proactive, focused and efficient. We focus on bold ideas around how to leverage data in cyber defense and pursue strategic initiatives that aim to paradigm-shift the cybersecurity landscape.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive revenue growth within an assigned geographic region. In this role, as a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional, you will serve as a sales specialist, responsible for generating new business opportunities and establishing high-value sales engagements. You will be focused on developing, selling, and closing new business revenue opportunities. Join us to help realize our vision.
Location: Remote within U.S.
What you would do:
- Focus on generating new business (hunting) and creating sales pipeline activity
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Lead and development security sales opportunities
- Strong closer, ability to tell compelling stories and position emerging technologies.
- Responsible for achieving/managing an annual sales quota
- Work with technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefings
- Work with team to develop proposals to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Use CRM and pipeline tools for all relationship activity tracking
- Be able to present a compelling business case at all levels in the customer hierarchy
- Builds strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives, including CXO level
- Develop a sales plan that is based on the pipeline opportunities
- Understand and navigate customer procurement preferences
- Prepare and give regular business reviews to the management team highlighting attainment progress and challenges to closing business
- Build a list of customers willing to be a reference in person or print
- Navigate a customer organization to identify and align all required stakeholders early in the sales process.
- Effectively communicate (both verbal and written) with customers and internal stakeholders and make complex contractual, technical and financial details understandable.
- Manage the sales pipeline, qualifying leads quickly, overseeing projects to ensure customer expectations are met and projects meet schedule.
- Partner with product teams to ensure the voice of the customer is reflected in our capabilities and roadmap.
- Hold regular business reviews to identify issues and opportunities within the sales pipeline.
- Represent Centripetal at industry trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, and other events.
What you should love:
- Learning new technologies and collaborating with a team to find elegant solutions for solving complicated problems.
- Interacting with team members and end users with a sense of purpose to dig into the problems we are trying to solve.
- The feeling of the sense of ownership and excitement of what you are accomplishing.
What you should have experience in:
- Knowledge of networking and cyber security technologies
- A proven track record in consultative selling and incremental revenue growth
- Self-motivated and 'whatever it takes' attitude to assist in closing a deal and deliver above quota results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop/execute corresponding objectives
- Strong verbal and written communications, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- At least 5 years’ experience building, managing, and owning the revenue goals and outcomes at a SaaS, consulting, or technology company. A track record of exceeding sales goals and driving growth year over year.
- A solution-sales mindset and know how to be curious and listen to customer needs, and shape proposals to match.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to negotiate price, concessions, terms and conditions. Proficiency in navigating through MSA’s with favorable outcomes.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution abilities. We need someone who is data driven but recognizes that people and relationships always come first.
- Comfort managing all monthly forecasts and reporting and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking.
- Experience communicating to strategic and executive stakeholders clearly and concisely, both internally and externally. Comfortable giving product demos and technology explanations.
- A technically proficient background from selling to both the business and tech functions within large brands.
- Ability to perform in a high growth environment with dynamic job responsibilities and a constantly expanding scope of responsibilities.
- Have adapted to remote-work and can balance the efficiency and benefits of driving qualification and initial sales meetings effectively online, with in-person meetings for qualified leads and closing sales.
What you should have on your resume:
- 5+ years of cyber security or technology sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
About Centripetal Networks
Centripetal has engineered and manufactured a new disruptive technology for cyber security that actions millions of threat indicators and scales well beyond any current solution. We are looking for candidates with startup, product or cyber security experiences that want to work for a faster growing venture backed company. Excellent benefits and work life environment.