Are you a creative marketer who’s looking to apply your writing, design, social media and communications experience within a growing technology company?
In this role, you will help develop and execute go-to market strategies and campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and adoption of our Network Security-as-a-Service solution. You will assist with achieving business goals using creative marketing strategies and eye-catching promotions that build awareness and create demand.
You will be involved in the creation and implementation of news releases, website content, product collateral including data sheets, brochures, white papers and customer success stories, webinars, videos, contributed articles and digital advertising.
As a part of the Marketing team you will:
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Create and edit original technical content, including email copy, blog posts, whitepapers, datasheets and other collateral
- Assist with updates to company website
- Collaborate and participate in video productions to create high quality videos for websites and social media
- Design collateral and graphics and communicate with external vendors when necessary
- Support PR initiatives, including creation of press releases and thought leadership articles
- Assist in creating content for social media regularly based on editorial calendar
- Develop and deliver impactful, strategic marketing communications programs and campaigns that support a wide variety of business goals such as brand differentiation, market awareness, while demanding generation and sales enablement with potential as well as existing customers
- Use digital marketing technology and techniques, including marketing automation and customer engagement platforms, data analytics, search engine optimization (SEO) and social media tools to promote and market products and services
- Build, execute and analyze email-based campaigns that are designed to deliver and nurture quality sales leads
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Experience with web-based CMS/marketing tools (HubSpot experience preferred)
- Demonstrate proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Must possess 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in technology
- Demonstrated proficient writing ability
- Diverse knowledge of social media management
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Some experience with HTML is a plus
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills, be an innovative thinker, creative problem solver and work comfortably in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Exhibits a hands-on work style, be a team player and always willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
About Centripetal Networks
CNI has engineered and manufactured a new disruptive technology for cyber security that actions millions of threat indicators and scales well beyond any current solution. We are looking for candidates with startup, product & cyber security experience that want to work for a fast growing company.