Splunk Development Engineer
- Portsmouth, NH
- Full Time
Centripetal Networks is searching for a senior splunk engineer to work directly on our operations team. The candidate will design, build, and maintain advanced front end SIEM applications that help our customers analyze big data, visualize near real time analytics and manage complex events for large enterprises. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate competencies in Splunk, Analytics, Computer Science, UI/UX and be able to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Modify & Maintain Splunk web analytics applications
Design UI/UX that is intuitive, simple and easy to use.
- Designing modular code that is highly maintainable and well tested.
- Work closely with operational users to support end customer needs.
- Maintain, service, and provision Splunk cloud implementation.
- Basic knowledge of splunk (data ingestion, field extraction, lookup creation, SPL, config files and knowledge objects)
- Basic knowledge of Java & Java Script
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Advanced knowledge of Unix & shell scripting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Results oriented and takes pride in quality
- Splunk Architect Certified
- Networking or cyber security
- Product development
- Startup experience
- Strong working knowledge of Computer Science concepts.
- 3+ years of Splunk Experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
About Centripetal Networks
CNI has engineered and manufactured a new disruptive technology for cyber security that actions millions of threat indicators and scales well beyond any current solution. We are looking for candidates with startup, product or cyber security experiences that want to work for a fast growing security provider.