We are seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer in our Portsmouth, NH office to join our Technical Support team!
The Technical Support Engineer II will provide email, telephone and online meeting-based technical and product support to Centripetal prospects and customers.
We are seeing candidates that are passionate about working with customers and helping them solve complex problems. Candidate must possess a customer centric attitude and be great at understanding customer needs. They must also have a solid track-record of resolving issues in creative ways, as well as exercising independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions. Beyond solving problems, candidate will contribute to many other support team tasks with great follow through and execution.
The ideal candidate has previous Technical Support experience with security and networking solutions and is a strong verbal and interpersonal communicator.
- Provide email, telephone and online meeting based technical support
- Enhance customer satisfaction by timely responses, consistent communications, satisfactorily resolving each case
- Conduct escalation management as needed
- Diagnose simple and complex problems in a structured approach
- Reproduce product issues for resolution by Engineering
- Provide product use cases and operational guidance to customers
- Work with the pre-sales and implementation teams to provide technical support for sales activities
- Document and maintain support cases in ticketing system
- Document solutions to problems and contribute to online knowledge base
- Proactively provide online content, including solutions to common problems, preventative advice, and answers to customer questions
- Interface with Product Management and Product Development to improve product design and quality
- Collaborate with Product Development, QA, and Development teams on product issues and bug resolution
- Assist with customer communications including technical product announcements, product delivery, and upgrade recommendations
Qualifications and Experience
- A passion to deliver outstanding customer service is a must
- This position requires 2-4 years of related technical support experience
- Experience with enterprise level applications
- Previous support experience with networking and security solutions
- Strong technical expertise in analytical troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated commitment to providing high level customer satisfaction
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. The ability to ask questions, parse answers for facts and effectively provide next steps and action plans
- Must be able to work off-hour on an as needed basis in a dynamic startup environment
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a software or engineering discipline
About Centripetal Networks
CNI has engineered and manufactured a new disruptive technology for cyber security that actions millions of threat indicators and scales well beyond any current solution. We are looking for candidates with startup, product & cyber security experience that want to work for a fast growing company.