We are seeking Customer Relationship Managers in our Portsmouth, NH office.
We are seeking candidates that will fill the role of a trusted advisor and customer advocate, who will help our customers achieve success and maximize the value from our threat intelligence solution.
You will leverage your strong customer management, business and sales acumen, and technical skills to achieve the required customer engagement and satisfaction levels. You will be responsible to define, measure, and confirm the realization of our customer's business objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer base
- Develop technical proficiency with our solutions and applications
- Be the customer's single point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle (sales, implementation, adoption, proficiency and expansion)
- Advocate for the customer by working closely with support services, product management and sales teams
- Develop, deliver and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors and measures for success
- Drive customer adoption using methods acquired through development of the best practices
- Monitor the adoption rates of assigned accounts; help align customer use case with their business objectives
- Maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with corporate goals
- Team up with sales by identifying new business opportunities for expanding the footprint
Qualifications and Experience:
- Three (3) years account management, customer success or sales engineering experience in the enterprise software space
- Strong technical aptitude; ability to deliver complex technical presentations, perform product demonstrations, and help the customer achieve technical success
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, application security, and/or related field
- Experience with the development, execution, and overview of account plans
- Strong executive presence at the VP level and above; demonstrate ability to seamlessly participate in discussions with business and technical leadership
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions.
- Able to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent
About Centripetal Networks
CNI has engineered and manufactured a new disruptive technology for cyber security that actions millions of threat indicators and scales well beyond any current solution. We are looking for candidates with startup, product & cyber security experience that want to work for a fast growing company.